Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Chapter 2

I will admit I am grateful that I don't have anything super-pressing I need to be taking care of right now. it's bad enough being wiped out by a cold *and* tweaking your back, but falling behind on important stuff is insult to injury. Or cold. Or both. On the other hand, this cold has also wiped out 2, and probably a third tommorow of my daycare-mama-is-free days. Definitely put a cabosh on going to the gym, sadly.

We're supposed to be going up to el rancho this weekend. I've got some sort of threshhold for being too sick/injured to go, but I dunno what it is right now. It might end up being one of those last minute 'what to do?' decisions. Husband obviously wants me to go; partly because he likes spending time with me (sucker!) and partly because I know he's not super keen on being on daddy duty all weekend tout seul. He's already been super helpy these past few days.

Urg. My back is getting sore again, and husband has suggested I hop into the HOT TUB (did I mention we - and by we I mean Whiz and Juan - now have the 6 person hot tub up and running? Whoo hoo!) I think I'll take him up on it as he's gonna be putting Mags down to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home