Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Busy, Busy

Our show opens on Wednesday. Crazy busy in our little shop these days. (Did I mention our studio shares space with a certain well-known artist from the BM community?) I'm not sure my boss actually went to sleep last night. Sure am glad I'm just a meager stitcher, and a volunteer/intern at that. Have put it a couple of 10 hour days, and will have a few longer ones once the show opens and I am stitcher/dresser during the shows as well. Am going to try and get a few pictures today -- although unlike a previous experience of mine, I will be very careful this time about getting permission and not accidentally firing away like mad while I'm not supposed to be (ahem.)

More later.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was opening night! Super congrats on the gig! Sounds perfect for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home