Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sage Words

Recently, my friend Minnie made a baby (whom I personally shall refer to from here on out as Sparrow.) Not suprisingly, her parents are in town to be 'helpful', which in turn is, and I quote, "creating more work than 10 babies."

I had some advice for her, and then I realized that it might be helpful to any new parents out there:

Remember - and I say this out of genuine love and concern - sleep as much as you can. Its not rude to tell people you need to rest, even if it includes words like 'fuck', ' minge', or 'cucumber'.

Words to live by.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

truly words to live by.
they were totally helpful, i mean, my upstairs has been vacuumed within n inch of its life. vacuumed like it's never been vacuumed before. for hours and hours. repeatedly.

ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home