Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Some Combination

Wow, for being 2-ish days from my period, I feel GREAT! I mean, sure, I'm swelling up like normal - lots of fast food while sewing and running around to rehearsals is NOT helping - but I'm in a fine mood right now.

The hippy sleeping pills seem to be helping quite well; I slept fairly deeply for almost 10 hours last night! I've upped my B6 dose from 50 to 100 mg. I started throwing in some 5 HTP pills in the mornings as well to see if they would make a difference about 3-4 days ago too (although I am now reading material that suggests that the B6 and 5 HTP are not a great combination; will do more reading.) Plus I had my first full dress rehearsal with both shows on the acttual set and it went really well. Got lots of fantastic feedback ("You're amazing" being my personal favorite; thank you so much,) so while I have a lot of work to do still, a lot of the wondering-if-they-like-it stress is gone, baby, gone.

Dunno what it is, but it is GREAT to feel this great. Its been a really long time since I've felt this good, and without the pesky side effects of being brain dead and fat from pharmaceuticals to boot. Here's hoping this is not just a passing thing, and I've found some things that will actually help me! Fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Traveling Em said...

What a GREAT post to ready :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home