Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Website

Right, so thank you to everyone who spoke up about what to call the website. Right now, in the interet of just having something up and running to send to perspective employers, Husband threw my stuff up** onto the [last name] website. Its not glamorous or polished, but its not terrible either. It will definitely do the job until such time as I actually have the time to figure out what I want and find someone to do it for me.

I think I will probably go the route of simple and straigtforward when the website does finally happen. Seemed to be a pretty popular choice and really, I'm not that much of a logo person. Hell, I can't decide what I want my next tatoo to be of either. And trying to make business cards upon graduation was the 7th level of hell for me. Simple it is!

** Which he sat down and did last Staurday morning and midday start to finish. Was greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home