Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Offspring Story of the Day

Mags: Mama, I want to have a baby come out of my tummy.
Me: Uhh....well! Were you reading about Mrs. Dr. Doctor with Daddy?
Mags: Yeah! And the baby comes out your yoni!
Me: That's right!
Mags: And I came out *your* yoni!
Me: Yes you did. But you were much smaller then. You know who has a baby in her tummy? Aunty L!
Mags: (pause) Umm, let's jump on the bed!

5 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH! That's just waaaay too much reality ... I think I'll say that to Mudge next time things are too serious. "Let's jump on the bed!" :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger mama pajama said...

i dunno, i think if you tell mudge "let's jump on the bed", he might thake that as a euphamism to make a baby! talk about too serious!! :D

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee. Yeah, I thought about that. I'll have to be very specific. ;)

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit.. is that what that bump is?!?!?!?

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger mama pajama said...

It gets better - now she tells us its a baby MONKEY.

You may want to go check with your doctor, Minnie -- or maybe a veterinarian...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home