Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Attention whore, meet Cloud 9



We had to read our homework in small group for critique today. I had such a good feeling about mine that I actually volunteered to be the first to read, had no nervousness, and was looking forward to feedback from the others (stroke my ego!) They had good things to say, but then...

...but then...

My teacher picked me - ME! - to read my short scene to the class as an example. ME! MINE! The two page document I pounded out at 2 am this morning! "An excellent example of description and detail", he noted out loud. "Really shows how much information you can give for a piece covering a very short period of time," he raved on.

I am unstoppable. There is nothing I cannot do. Shopping lists across the country quake with fear. Rawr!

Many thanks to the Henry sisters for being the main (ok, the only) characters in my scene.

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL, where is it???

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm all curious! Plus, vain.

It's about me picking my nose, isn't it?

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it about me picking my nose? i've become quite good at it over the years...

:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home