Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lobotomy

I go to the new doc today to tell him my tales of woe about PMS, hormones, thyroid, weight, and migraines. As I've literally been PMSing for 10 days now, and I slept crappy again last night, right now I'm feeling like it's just not gonna do any good, he won't be able to help me, and this will be a huge waste of time, big bucks, and my sanity. I'm hoping for the $$ this guy charges, I can at least get a lobotomy and just not care anymore. I hear they're really good about hiding the scar -- oh, except that I won't care anymore. A spoon'll work fine, thanks.

Must not electrocute myself by weeping onto keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home