Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Can't put my finger on it

Mags is doing a bang up job with potty training so far. We've got our big girl panties, which she wears all day, except for naps and bedtime. We've been having a really high sucess rate - with the occasional accident, of course - but over all, smooth sailing.

But it feels so ... weird.

I bounced it around in my head for a while, trying to figure out what was so odd feeling about the whole thing and then I figured it out. Mags has been in diapers since, since....well, since I 'met' her. It's a bit disorienting to not have the diaper association. And while training is going well, I do have to force myself at times to not just stick her in a diaper for convenience sake - my convenience.

She really is turning into a little person. So bizarre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home