Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pirates Need Big Doors

I also just finished the leather tricorn hat I was making for class. It turned out really well. Sure, if I did it again, there are one or two things I'd do better, but o the whole, a very fun, doable project.

This thing is huge, though. I will occasionally wear it around the house or when I had it at school, and I am constantly catching a corner on the doorframe, or the elevator, or the wall. Not very graceful to be walking along, minding your own, and suddenly have your head yanked askew by one's chapeau. Similarly, its a good thing I'm so tall, otherwise I'd probably decapitate someone else with it!

Mags loves it, of course. But apparently I'm not allowed to wear it until I put a 'skeleton' on it. Then it will be finished. That's my little pirate princess. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yarr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home