Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Extrovert moment

I must not be feeling well... I just keep talking to random people! Take today's gem at school, for example:

(in elevator with several other folks; specifically a man and two women talking to each other.)
Woman #1: So, how're things going with you?
Woman #2: Oh, y'know, things are pretty good, although I wish I could lose weight faster.
Me (out of the blue): Oh, so you don't have a personal trainer and chef like Madonna?
Woman #2: (chuckles) No, and I can't sing like her either.
Random Guy: Well, thank god for that!
(everyone laughs)
Me: Yeah, but I bet you dance around the house in your underwear like she does.

Right. I'm gonna stop there. Because really, anything after that doesn't matter. Truly. After telling a complete stranger you think she lip synchs to Madonna in her underwear in front of an elevator full of people, what else is there?

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH! You're becoming a brazen hussey - flirting with people like that. :)

Was the Madonna girl at least hot? :)

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger mama pajama said...

naw, this lady was 45 if she was a day. god, i *hope* she didn't think i was flirting with her....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home