Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Doctors Everywhere!

Pshychiatrist went well. Nice guy; professional, yet personable. Got my prescription; gonna start on a super low dose of Lexapro until such time as its proven that I won't be laid low by migraines from it, and then probably *some* amount of ramping up.

Appointment for endocrenologist got moved up to this Friday morning at 830am, so I should have my results before the weekend. Mostly I'm trying not to think about it; I'm 95% sure they're not gonna find anything, and yet I desperately want them to. Do I set myself up to be disappointed because theye's nothing physically wrong with me, or do I fret about having them drill into my brain? Tough place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home