Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Have Belly, Might as Well Use It

I just signed up for a belly dancing class that starts in May. Just a six-week course that the local Parks and Community blah group is putting on. Figure that counts as exercise AND mama alone time, so it's well worth the cost, which really isn't too bad.

I'm sure by the time the start date rolls around, I'll be regretting my decision to go out and shake my baby-maker, but it really has been too long since I've opened myself up to trying something new. REALLY gotta do something about this reluctance to embarrass myself/try something new/possibly not be good at something. Its not serving me at all.

And who knows -- if I'm any good, I *could* join the troupe and perform in the RWC Fourth of July parade.

Bwahahahahahaha!

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a hard time getting myself to go to the first class i went to . i am super uncoordinated and, the same way i was in dance class as a kid, am always severl steps behind everyone else...
regardless. i tend to have a good time and i dont expect myself to ever be particularly good. but i try to just let myself have a good time.

you gonna get a little coin belt thing?!w

 

Post a Comment

<< Home