Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So Much to Say

But my head is going to explode and I just can't concentrate or string any real sentances together. Stupid migraines. Well, at least I can say with certainty that its the Zoloft that's giving me this pain. Weaned myself off the stuff, went nearly 3 weeks without anything, take the stuff for 2 days and WHAM. Laid out again. Gotta find an anti-depressant that won't totally tweak me out. Not taking one is NOT an option, I've found.

Off to bed.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear good things about Welbutrin. I have been thinking of getting on some meds but I need to find one that won't make me gain weight like Paxil did, and one that won't give me bad headaches like what is going on for you! Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home