Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Those Costume Designs



Yep, even though they weren't colored in yet, my teacher was still very impressed with them, and said I had a natural knack for this stuff. If you knew my teacher, you'd realize what high praise that is.

Like I said, we were designing costumes for Mozart's "The Magic Flute", with the idea that the opera was actually set in the 18th century, so costumes had to be of that time period as well. Definitely reined in how creative you could get with it, but I still managed to put a spin on it. I tried for traditional Venetian Carnival/Italian Comedy masks and costumes, which seemed to work pretty well. I'm pretty proud of them, at least. :) You can click on them to make them big enough to see, btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home