Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Friday, November 30, 2007

I Changed my Mind

Right now, I'm actually glad that my cortisol levels came back so low and I need to be back on the meds. I didn't realize how crappy I'd really been feeling until someone else told me I *should* be feeling like ass. Guess I thought I was just 'doing something wrong', for lack of a better term. The migraines, dizziness, shaky hands, crazy moods, narcolepsy -- it all kind of makes sense. I'm much less freaked out about the Happy Pills now, too (although I still think they need tweaking as well.)

Hooray! I've been given licence to feel bad guilt-free! Oh, I had forgotten, I'm still recovering from BRAIN SURGERY.

Duh.

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to start reminding you when you're feeling this shitty that something might "actually" be WRONG! Your body seems to tell you when things are off.

Thank god you got this recent blood test! Do they have you on regular testing? If not, stop trying to suck everything up and go get a test or two when you feel the balance slipping again. You've more than earned the right!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger mama pajama said...

1) I *knew* something was wrong, I just thought it was the Happy Pills!

2)Its a bit of that 'boiled frog' syndrome. Its not like one day I wake up and I feel shitty -- over a week or so, i feel just a bit ickier every day and it just kinda creeps on me.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You taste like chicken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home