Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Phone Sex

Husband and I went to bed crazy early last night; almost immediately after Mags, in fact. So we both got about 10 hours of sleep, which was very needed by all parties (well, I did my usual pseudo-sleeping thng, but you get the idea.)


Now, a funny thing happens to me when I am well rested: I am suddenly in the mood. You know -- The Mood. With the not sleeping so good lately thing, this has been few and far between, much to Husband's dismay. Let's just say he didn't complain when I tried to make him late for his dentist appointment this morning. :)

That is, until, I really turned on the heat.....

Bed: (rustling sheets, moaning, groaning, etc.)
Me: Hey, did you get the phone fixed?
Husband: (dead silence)
Me: Augh! No! Don't need to talk about that now! Right! Here I am, totally present.....!

I'm thinking I'm more out of practice than I realized. Luckily for me, Husband was so understanding (or so desperate) that we sort of ran with it. I'm not gonna give you all the details, but you could hear things like "Let's do it rotary style", and moans of "Give it to me, Ma Bell! Who's my bitch?" from our room if you listened closely. Oh yeah. it was hawt, baby.

Thinking back now, I wish I'd stopped halfway through and demanded in a stilted voice, "Please deposit...fifty cents for...three minutes." Yep. Smooth operator, that's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home