Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mother of God

GodDAMN do I hurt!

I'm limpin' around all over the place. My arms and abs and back and such are doing ok; sore, but sort of satisfyingly so, if that makes sense. I can still type, and pick up regular sized things without screaming and writhing, and brush my theeth.

But my legs. What in the wild, wild world of sports did I do on Monday?

Oh yes. Lots and lots and lots of squats and deep bending type things. I NEVR do those historically, as my knees really can't bend terribly deep without basically failing in some of those positions. Roo must be really good trainer if he can get me into all those modified squat type things without wrecking my knees AND still hitting every muscle in those areas. And by good I mean I'm going to key his truck.

Lucky for me I've told him initially I'll only be working out with him once a week until I get a bit more caught up to speed. Gaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home