Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am *So* Tired of Paula's Breasts!

Gaa!

So, I'm sitting here photoshopping and cleaning up and cropping and fixing about 40 pictures that Miss P picked out of her/our shoot about a week and a half ago. Its not a suprise to be doing it, and I'm happy to do it for her. It makes her pictures look much better, and yes, it makes my work look better too. :) But I must admit I am so sick of seeing Miss P's (mostly) nekkid body. Yes, I get it -- breasts! Nipples! More breasts! More nipples!

Obviously I am not a lesbian, or I'd be in fucking hog heaven. Instead, I fear my dreams will be filled with the bresticular version of "Pink Elephants on Parade" in my dreams tonight. Creamy round globes marching across my mind, floating in bubbles, playing horns, splashing on to the ground and multiplying all over the place -- augh! Augh! The nighmare fuel!

Luckily, I only have 4 more to do out of about 40. And truth be told, I'm glad for the distraction; its been keeping my mind off some other stuff I just cannot deal with right now. I just, well, I need a little variety. Maybe a little beaver to, y'know, spice things up a bit. Or any shots of Roo's bits (good luck with that. A more modest man I have not seen in YEARS.)

After I finish this, I'm off to lunch. I'm thinking maybe cantalope halves. Topped with whipped cream and cherries. I saw some at the store yesterday; they were on a really nice rack. But its pretty dark outside; if I drive I'll have to use headlights. And maybe I'll pick up a couple of jugs of milk while I'm there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home