Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Monday, January 28, 2008

30 Second Food Break

(chomp, chomp)

Well, here I am again. Thursday is looming, and I have untold amounts of sewing to do. Didn't really expect the sequins th oake all weekend, nor am I pleased by the fact that I'm *still* gonna have to resew a bit when its all said and done.

All the hand-sewing has allowed me to catch up on my movies, however. So far during this dress, I've seen: Popeye, The Two Towers (Special Edition), The Abyss (Special Edition), The Stepford Wives (Frank Oz version), the making of teh Stepford Wives, and half of City Slickers. That's mostly been since last Thursday evening. You do the math.

(burp)

Ok, my nutritious lunch of cheese and crackers has been consumed (No time to cook! Must sew!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home