Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kind of Crapping My Pants

Let's just pretend I've been blogging about the St. VdP dress all this time, and that everyone is up to date on all the progress I've made. Well, the dress has to be turned in next Wednesday, and I've finally finished all the patternmaking, and am just now stringing myself up on the actual colors to be used in the dress. Here we are, day two of just struggling with colors. DUDE! I don't have time for this! I gotta start sewing PRONTO! Augh! I've literally changed my mind about 70 times. It shouldn't be this hard!

I'm (pretty sure) I've decided on the colors, if only because I could stress on this indefinitely and I just CAN'T. It'll *probably* look fine, but of course I'm not 100% happy with it. Oh, and just because I've decided on the clors by IN NO WAY MEANS I know which pieces are gonna be which colors. Bah! I literally photoshopped a picture of the dress 6x onto a piece of paper and am using my colored pencils to color in different combinations. Kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home