Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Better Than A Poke in the Eye With A Sharp Stick (I...Guess)

This morning I go in for my thyroid biopsy, which I had completely forgotten about. In fact, it was only while realizing yesterday that I'd slept through yet another sleep study follow-up that hey, didn't I have a bunch of medical stuff scheduled for after the first of the year?

So away we go. I'd post info on what this procedure will actually entail, but frankly, other than knowing a huge needle is gonna be jammed into my throat, I don't really want to know what is going to happen. Too much imagination filling in the blocks with images of my trachea being punctured, or a jugular being hit or....or...

Hey, look at that large, distracting thing over there that has nothing to do with what is going to happen later today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home