Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This Time For Sure!

Hah! Fooled you, didn't I? You actually thought I'd actually decided on a color scheme, didn't you? Fooled ya! I had to go through about 15 more combinations to 'try them on'. Hell, I don't even remember what my last 'final decision' was anymore!!

One frozen Mediterranian Style Chicken lunch and a review of my research materials later, I *think* I've got it worked out. Seems that I was trying to cram too many colors into the dress. Remember, less is better. It just happens to be conflicting with my attempt at being bold with this dress. I feel like I'm (more often than not) very safe with the designs and colors I sew with. Am trying to go out of my comfort zome with this dress. *Seems* like it should be easy enough to do with an Art Deco styled dress -- have you ever SEEN some of the color combinations they came up with?!?


Fingers crossed for me...

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bout now? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home