Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Speechless

I just pinned all the bits of my dress together (very loosly) so that you, dear reader, could see how things are progressing, and as proof that I'm not just blowing everybody off. What I neglected to realize is that this is the first time I'm seeing the dress 'together' too.


Hot fucking damn!! If I can pull this off, its gonna look AMAZING! And for once, I'm not feeling bad about tooting my own horn! I think the colors
work! I think the design is really fantastic! And its almost EXACTLY like I had planned it (no idea where the original scecth is right now -- you're gonna have to wait for that.)

Dear Universe: PLEASE, I am BEGGING you -- don't let ANYTHING go wrong between now and Monday! Yours truly, MP


5 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW!!! I wish I could make the picture bigger so I could see the shiny things better! Email it to me!

Was there a particular theme you had to work with? How'd you come up with the center pattern? Does it signify anything?

Very awesome!!! Look at you go! Woot for you! :)

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah! beautiful!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! your color combination is perfect!!
i can't believe you sewed on half those sequins. you deserve a medal girl.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Liz said...

i'm just tiptoeing around silently in awe... it is totally a work of art.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really beautiful!!! Are you going to make one for you too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home