Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Thinking of you (a love note.)

So, all of the travelling in the past month has left me sorely behind in my writing. But never fear, little blog, it is nothing personal. In fact, I still think of you often, and find myself composing entries even when the keyboard is not right in front of me. Why, last night alone, I made at least two mental entries to your pages! Sadly, they do not translate as well in the harsh light of day. Nay, the rapier wit and stunning delivery are dulled during regurgitation by the sleep-fog of my brain, the toddler trying to pull off my pants as I write, and the Husband who can't seem to find [fill in the blank.] Yes, by day break, all that is left is the low-rent knock off version of what would otherwise be a true piece of art.

Now, I am leaving town again on yet another journey. And while we may be apart, I will still be thinking of you, keeping track of things I wish to sucessfully recreate on your glossy pages long after they occured. Until then, I will remember your open arms - or should I say bifold binaries?

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Make some entries while your gone and tell us of the wonders of your adventures. Is the Nut going with?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home