Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wedding Pictures!

Here they are, the highly anticipated wedding photos! True, they're not *mine*, and true, there really aren't any fantastic dress pictures, but they are from quite a good photographer who has offered to help me do a formal shoot with the bride post-nuptuals so that I *can* get good shots (so helpful! Many thanks!)

Until then, photos a la Goliath. As soon as I figure out how to change the file sizes of my pix I will be uploading mine to Flickr, but keep in mind it took me an hour and a half to upload one photo this morning, so there might be just a bit of a delay. :)

Oh, and I am documenting how the whole thing went, but I wanted to get pix posed first. Hopefully by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home