Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy For Them


Now, I'm not saying that giving back the kids is the right thing to do, or that I think their church isn't bat-shit nuts, or that the women aren't oppressed/brainwashed or anything like that, but I admit I totally feel for the mothers who got their kids back yesterday. The one thing I don't doubt is that those mothers love their children with all of their beings and have been miserable without them.

Hell, my kid was gone for 3 days this weekend, and I was breaking out in a rash by the time I got to see her again. These women went 2 months and had the threat of having them permanently removed from them the whole time. I can't imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home