Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh! Oh My God!

I've been commenting (ok, maybe not to you, dear readers) over the past several days about the fact that this holiday weekend has given me a taste of what it feels like to not be in school anymore. I didn't have my regular morning class this past Monday, and did not have *any* homework due for this morning's class, so effectively, I've had nothing to do for the past seven days. Combine that with the lack of wedding dress, and voila! Stress-free days!

Well, stress-free about that, anyhow.

But it gets even better! After today's class, I only have two more weeks left until my month-long break! This in and of itsself is fantastic news - obviously - but made even more so by the fact that my math was off by a week and I thought I had *3* weeks to go! I just lost an entire week of school in the course of 3 minutes of varifying with the school's website! Whoo hoo!

I think today is going to be a good day. At the rate I'm going, I'm going to find $40 in an old coat jacket, win the lottery, *and* miraculously have my sleep apnea disappear whilst in class today! Sweeeet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home