Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Naptime

So I didn't fall asleep at the acupuncture office yesterday. But I did catch at least 39 winks at physic al therapy today. Crazy, I know. But again, lying flat on my back, warm heating pad around my neck, and then gentle, repetitive circular massaging on my jaw? YEah, out like a light. I did wake up when he stuck his hands in my mouth and tried to tug my jaw off, though. And can I just say grape-flavored gloves my ass. Grape SCENTED, possibly, but they still taste like latex. Guess I was expecting something tastier, a la edible underwear. Yeah, in hindsight, maybe a bit naive.

The jaw is coming along though. I was also thinking that maybe being tired all the time is oddly beneficial. I can open my mouth much more than was expected at this stage, and I'm thinking maybe all that yawning has actually helped stretch those muscles out. Seriously. I'm gonna ask my doc about it the next time I talk to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home