Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bears and Bulls

I was reading a friend's blog today and just about peed myself laughing at one of her posts (not difficult to do after having a child. Keep doing those Kegels, Minnie.) I mean, up until then, it had never even OCCURED to me to give myself a bikini wax with a maxi pad!! Oh sure, there's been the stray hair pulled out now and then, but wow! Just think of all the time and money you could save! I'm gonna go buy stock in Kotex right now!

Speaking of stock, I have come to the conclusion that I am just like the stock market. Specifically the stock market during a boom. No, really.

A) I look great on paper. Careful editing of the blog helps there.
B) I too implode after swelling to impossible sizes. And one up on the stock market -- I do it every month.
C) I feel like jumping out of a window during my 30's as well!

There you have it. Plain as the nose on your face.

...

Ok, I really have no idea what I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many times I have given myself part of a Brazillion on those dang pads!

Like the stock market, do you have hundreds of sweating men trying to buy and sell you? I won't tell M, I promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home