Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FUCK NOOOOOOO!

GODDAMIT!

I had all sorts of secret plans, and all I was doing was trying to get together a NAME for my fucking sandwich, and registration completely filled up! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I even spent all of last night making homemade Portuguese Sweet Bread for my sammie! FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCKITY! (* bread is not hard to make, and involves a lot of sitting around watching movies, but still.)

I am incredibly disappointed! I was SOOO looking forward to participating in the sheer silliness of it. Plus I was feeling really proud of myself for trying something new - cooking, fer god's sake!

Wow. I am blown away with disappointment. I even had not one but TWO good names (thank you, friends.)

Le sigh. I've put myself on the waiting list on the off off chance that someone else cancels. Now I'm going to go burn an offering to the grilled cheese gods (god knows I can burn grilled cheese when I put my mind to it,) and hope for the best.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what names had you decided on?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger mama pajama said...

Sorry, the two names were a) blintzkreig (two sepatae folks came up with that one,) and b) cunni-lingonberry, which was probably a bit too, er... oral-sex-of-a-name for my sammich, but worth mentionning anyhow. :)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger betty said...

LOL great names. maybe you can open up a restaurant and use them anyhow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home