Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Things Are Going To Start Happening To Me Now!

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by someone on Flickr in regards to a photo I had posted a while back. "Congratulations!" it said. "Your photo has been selected as a finalist to be part of our webpage. If selected your photo will be seen by people as part of our interactive map blah, but we need your approval and information before we can proceed. If selected, we'll let you know in a few weeks. Oh, and ps, we're not paying you."

Well! The attention whore in me leapt up and oops! accidentally tore her bodice in the process (are those MY bosoms spilling out? Oh how terrible!) A chance to have my name in print somewhere? Sign me up!

And sure enough, a few days ago I got The Call (or in this case more correctly, The Email.) "Congrats! Your photo has been selected to be part of the sixth edition of our San Francisco guide!" Whoo hoo! I'm somebody now! My picture is on a website no one has ever heard of! The world is mine!

If you are interested, here's the link to my photo. And this is what it looks like if you have an iPhone. Ooooh, aahhh. Go look quick! It's only going to be up for a year! (Spilling bosom sold seperately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home