Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fuck.

I'm pretty damn sure I burned a bridge today. Its making me feel sick to my stomach.

I guess there was no other logical outcome.

I feel like I had a good reason(s) for what I did, and that big picture, I made this decision to better take care of myself. I tried not be an ass when I did it, either.

But now that its done, I am second guessing myself like mad and feel like shit.

I wish I could've walked away secure in my decision. Not metally running my 'justifications' around in my head like an angry tape loop and trying to feel 'right'.

I hate making decisions. I'm always afraid I'll make some irreperable mistake and have to live with it for the rest of my life. Its one of my defining qualities.

I didn't want this to be the answer. I didn't want to have to do this.

Fuck.

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hear you. It seems impossible to know what to do. But, you can have confidence in that you made the best decision you know how to at the time, and you are also good at adapting.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out, as always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home