Staring Down the Barrel of a (Hot Glue) Gun

Sometimes your mind can be so open that your brain falls out.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sewing at 120 BPM

So, the fabric for the jacket I am working on has a very large and obvious pattern. So instead of being able to just double the fabric and cut two of each piece at a time, I have to lay out each piece individually making sure that each one is a mirror of the other. Very VERY tedious.

While laying out the patterns, a few dance songs came on back-to-back randomly on my iTunes, and they actually flowed together pretty smoothly. It suddenly dawned on me what I was doing.

I've been beatmatching fabric. Ha! :)

Will someone please photoshop a picture of a dj, head pressed into the headphones on his/her shoulder, Scratching a turntable, except that instead of vinyl, its a huge spool of thread? Please?!? I'd do it, but I'm too busy right now, and Google laughed at me when I tried an image search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home